Saturday, May 10, 2014

50-50

So ready for summer to be here. We all know what time it is when Summer gets here....


My Birthday!!!
I haven't yet decide what i want for my birthday but i was think of a word that starts with C and ends with a H.. You think you know what it is?
 I know you all guessed right. It is Cash!! I am doing a 50-50 fundraiser for my church. out of all the money I earn I will give 50 percent of it to my Church for the mission trips they take and also treat me and my friends with the rest. The Church the money will be going to it West Side Church of Christ. I really want to show the lord's work going to different places and showing how much god loves them and how he blesses us. If you could hep with the 50-50 fundraiser that would be amazing..

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment